Looking for more Volunteers. Contact us today for more information!
East Allen EMS is proud to be one of the few volunteer EMS providers remaining in the Commonwealth. Which is possible due to the dedication and commitment of our volunteers. If you are interested in applying to join East Allen EMS, please click the link below to complete the application and we will reach out to you as soon as possible to arrange a meeting with the Membership Committee.
There are several requirements to becoming a member which will be discussed with you in full detail but please note that:
* EMTs are preferred, however if you are not an EMT yet but desire to, we will provide the necessary training!
* All new members are required to provide current copies of certificates for both the Child Abuse Clearance and the Criminal Background check.
* All Full time operational members are required to run at least 30 hours per calendar month and Part time operational members are required to run at least one six-hour shift per calendar month.
Accessing the application will require Adobe Reader X or higher.
To obtain the latest version for free, please click Here
Once you have installed Adobe Reader, please complete the following:
1. Complete a Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check
2. Complete a Child Abuse Clearance Form
3. Download Membership Application
4. Upon completion please send your application and any applicable forms as an attachment to email@example.com or mail to the following address:
ATTN: EATVAC President
4945 Nor-Bath Blvd Northampton, PA 18067
Thank you for your interest in joining East Allen EMS!